Okay, so I really want to start doing more lifestyle posts. I know that the majority of my blog posts are makeup and reviews, but my life does not revolve around makeup. Nope.
My life revolves around the happiness of my two daughters, and that’s fine by me.
So, I decided to start trying to do a “favorites friday” post every week where I talk about my favorite moments, or maybe even some random favorite things I got in the mail or discovered.
1. I was in the living room with both girls and looked down and noticed Piper had a book turned to the right page at the right moment. I have no idea why I find this so cute, it just is. She is my mushy little sweet pea though.
2. Harmony put on my favorite boots and they went all the way up her legs haha. I have multiple pictures of me as a toddler wearing my dad’s shoes, so I find pictures like these adorable and slightly nostalgic in a way.
3. Piper went to sleep early one night, so me, Jeremy, and Harmony decided to make tissue crafts. Mine is the butterfly, Jeremy’s is the pony, and Harmony’s is the car. I love how artsy and creative Harmony already is. She loves to learn new things and create. She has such a unique and innovative way of thinking, which is hard for me to put into words. She can take almost anything and take it apart and create something new with it, and she’s only 2 years old. I have a feeling she’s going to be my little artist.
4. Ordered this ring from worship13.storenvy.com and I absolutely adore it. I’ve worn it everyday. If you’re into Chuck Hodi artwork and horror in general, check her store out. She has some very high quality and unique pieces that are affordable.
5. Sometimes having 2 kids spaces so close together is extremely chaotic. I feel like all I do is change diapers and cut up food some days. However, moments like these where they’re both playing together silently and nicely remind me that it’s more than worth the chaos. Harmony is very willing to help out when she can with Piper, and is head over heels in love with her. She wakes up and finds her just so she can give her a kiss and say, “Awww baby sissy.” I didn’t have a sister growing up, so I can’t say I know how strong the bond is there, but I can tell from watching Harmony and Piper their bond is already unbreakable. I love watching them grow and play together.