My favorites this week may be a bit boring, but my week has been fairly boring. My city had a pretty intense (for us…it’s the south, we’re not prepared for ice and snow) winter storm come through and I’ve been literally iced in most of the week. Which coincidentally means I was in my pajamas most of the week, oops. However, I did have some nice moments that I would love to share, mostly of my daughters.
I hope that you all enjoy these posts, and if this is your first time visiting my blog, make sure to stick around and follow me if you want to!
1. I suppose I can start off with what I received from Jeremy for Valentine’s Day. He picked me up some pretty flowers and my Melt Cosmetics Dark Matter stack was also a gift from him. He’s pretty swell, I may keep him around for a bit. The Pixi Dust was actually something I purchased on clearance! I love Pixi, so I’m excited to try those out and unlock their shimmery goodness.
2. This is an older picture, but it still applies for this week since I was pretty much living in warm socks and jammies all week. That book is actually wonderful, and if you love magic and witches please read it! Those socks are also incredibly warm and so tall. I typically have trouble finding nice thigh high socks that work out for me since I do have thicker thighs (thanks, soccer). However, these stay up and were very affordable! Check out sockdreams.com 🙂
3. Ah, the Knoxville Icemaggedon 2015. I wish I could say all that pretty snow was powder, but it wasn’t. So, we ended up not playing in it. Maryna enjoyed herself though. She looked so natural and happy sitting in the cold wind. Must be nice to have a built in fur coat with a heater.
4. Can we just talk about how much older my 2 year old looks in these photos? We went out for a bit to get some fresh air since the roads cleared up, and I put a scarf on Harmony since it was bitterly cold. I didn’t expect it to take her from toddler to teenager in 3.5 seconds. And yes, she is left handed! We ended up going out for sushi and doing a bit of shopping and browsing around, and it was nice. Much needed fresh air.
5. Piper was my cuddle and laundry buddy all week. She kept me warm and played with her toes while I tried to catch up on laundry. Is is just me, or do tiny humans have an obscene amount of laundry? I feel like no matter how much I wash, there’s always a mountain of laundry somewhere else that also needs to be washed. Phew.
What were some of your favorite things for the week?