Another week of favorites!
For those that are new to my blog this week, I post my weekly favorites on my blog. It’s a fairly new thing, but I hope to continue it. Some of it may be beauty related, some of it may not be.
So, if you’re interested in what tickled me pink this week, keep reading!
1. First thing I want to mention is this deliciousness in a bottle. I have tried a few Bolthouse Farms drinks before, but I tried a veggie drink and it was awful so I assumed all of them were just as nasty. However, a friend on twitter was raving about this particular drink and I thought I would try it, mostly because it is completely lactose free. Fun Fact: I’m lactose intolerant. But I’m bad and eat dairy a bit too often and it’s killing my stomach and making me feel bloated and lousy. I’m hoping that yummy things like this will help me keep on a healthier path.
2. All of the snow and ice in my city has me dreaming about Spring, which is unusual for me. I’ve been loving all of the pointed flats, so I bought 2 pairs for myself from Forever 21. I needed some new flats, anyway. I’m really rough on shoes. The watch was a $10 find from JCPenney a few weeks ago, and I love it! I’m normally not a watch person, but I love the chevron pattern on it. The Juicy Couture earrings are a $3 (yes, you read that right) find from Kohl’s! The fresh citron perfume was a sample I received awhile back and forgot about. It’s actually a very lovely scent! I don’t feel like a basket of oranges and it doesn’t smell like kitchen cleaner either.
3. My favorite foundation combo since I receieved this in the mail has been my new Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation (shade Vanille Claire) topped with my Laura Geller balance and brightening powder. It gives my skin such a bright and healthy glow. On my nails this week has been “Comfy in Cashmere” by Essie. It’s from their new matte collection, but this matte goes above and beyond any matte nail polish I have ever tried. It’s not flat and one dimensional, it almost has a color shift to it. It’s GORGEOUS.
4. Along with the black flats, I picked up the “nude” shade. I just figured it would end up being a staple pair of shoes for Spring. I got an email saying that “Vampira” by Kat Von D was finally back in stock, so I went ahead and ordered one, and I’m glad I did since it’s once again out of stock. I’ve been wanting this shade for so long! My Jeffree Star Cosmetics order also came in the mail, and I’ve been wearing “Celebrity Skin” since the moment I saw it! It’s such a gorgeous nude and I can’t wait to show you all what the other two look like! My go-to blush has been ‘Tea Rose” by Milani Cosmetics. These rose blushes are superb and this color is the perfect everyday color for my skin tone. That and it’s just so damn gorgeous?!?!?
5. Need I say more? My cat is a total fuzzy weirdo.
Those were my favorites for the week! What were some of yours?