Hi, my name is Kayla, and I really love tag posts.
I came across this one on beautybucketeer.com and decided to participate.
As usual, I tag anyone that wants to participate, and if you do please feel free to link your posts down below. I would love to read them!
1. What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
Slightly morbid question, but if I could get one makeup item in between making sure my family was safe I suppose I would choose my Kat Von D Innerstellar palette. Or my Jeffree Star lipsticks.
Eeek! How do you choose one?
2. Which beauty vlogger would you want to do your makeover?
Probably Bailey from Baileybeautyxo. I love her style and she so talented and creative.
3. What celeb do people think you look like?
I get Christina Ricci often…? That and Natalie Dormer. I think it’s my nose.
4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
Date night is when I whip out all of my high end makeup and slather it on my face at the same time.
5. Which of your guy friends take longer than you to get ready?
I don’t really have any “guy friends” now that I’ve had kids, but one of my little brothers takes foreeeeevvvver to get ready.
6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
Not too sure. Probably a foundation brand that caters to literally every individual and has more than 5 color choices. I feel that way too many makeup brands start right in the middle with foundations and then don’t go much further than that, and that’s not how skin works. It bugs me.
7. What’s your best beauty tip?
I actually have quite a few. One of my favorites is spraying my foundation brush with water to sheer out very thick foundation. Or heating up crappy liners with a lighter for a few seconds to help them apply easier.
8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
I splurge on foundations and lipsticks, usually.
9. Which beauty vloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
Probably Estee (Essiebutton) and Jaclyn Hill. They just seem to know their shit.
10. What is your signature scent?
It’s a toss up between vanilla and roses. I love the smell of both, and I like to smell like either…or both. I’m a huge fan of rose water and smelling like baking products.
11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect…
FOUNDATION. Either it’s too dark, too yellow, or looks cakey on my skin. No foundation has ever been the right everything on me. So. Frustrating.
12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
Pleading the 5th on this question because I am too lazy to even count how many. Trust me, it’s more than enough.
13. What lipstick/lipgloss is in your purse right now?
All of these:
I typically keep a good mix of balms, glosses, and lipsticks in my purse. Just in case. I gotta have options.
14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
Dita Von Teese. Her makeup is so flawless and classic. I need to know what pale princess products she uses as well. Le Sigh. I’m also a huge fan of Kat Von D though. She goes above and beyond and seems to always think outside the box. Is Kat Von D considered a celebrity?
15. Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson of.
Probably Kat Von D or Too Faced. I truly love almost everything they come out with from the packaging to the product. Very fun and creative brands.
16. What’s your current nail polish?
I’ve been loving these little babies. So great and incredibly affordable.
17. Favorite mascara right now?
I’ve been loving the Physicians Formula eyelash extensions kit and my Maybelline lash sensation.
18. The last thing you bought at Sephora?
I bought Kat Von D’s Everlasting Lipstick in “Vampira” during their last restock.
19. I try never to be seen without wearing…
I can’t be seen without my brows. I was not blessed with naturally full brows. That and without concealer I look like a living Tim Burton character, so I have to put on a bit of concealer and powder.
20. What’s one beauty product you always recommend?
The one I always find myself recommending is Manic Panic’s dream tone foundation in white for my fellow pale warriors. I also recommend having at least one red lipstick that makes you feel radiant and confident.
Some of my personal favorite reds:
“Redrum” by Jeffree Star Cosmetics
Milani Matte Confident
“Zombettie” by Pretty Zombie Cosmetics
“Matador” by Magnolia Makeup
As usual, thanks for reading!
facebook: luna faye beauty
4 thoughts on “20 Beauty Questions”
Great tag post! It was great to read more about you 🙂
Thank you 🙂
You’re welcome 🙂
Thank you so much for doing this!! Love it!! 😀 😀 😀 ❤ I really have to try Jeffree's stuff! :O And I agree about Estee and Jaclyn! Love them!!