Hello, beauties! Another week, another favorites post! It’s also Friday the 13th! I love these unlucky days filled with superstition, and I know I’m not the only one. My inner wolf queen and moon child loves it!
Let me begin with one favorite that doesn’t have a picture…I bought my own domain! That’s right, instead of the weird self-named blog vibe, I now have my own “brand.” My site is lunafayebeauty.com, and I made some changes to the appearance as well so it would look cleaner.
1. Yes, I understand that a sticker is a weird thing to consider a favorite, but hear me out. This little cutie was attached to a jewelry order, and it instantly made me happy. Fun fact: I used to own a few guinea pigs in high school. I loved those little squeakers. If I had the room for one, I would get another in a heartbeat. There’s something so cute and lovable about guinea pigs. So, seeing this little sticker made me feel happy and brought back nice memories.
2. On my face– I picked up one of the new Wet n Wild palettes from their Silver Lake collection, and I love it! Pinks are not my thing, but I’m really trying to venture out and get out of my comfort zone. Wet n Wild’s palettes can be kind of hit and miss, but every shade in the “thrift store chic” palette works well with minimal fallout. I love the name…”thrift store chic” is literally my style.
On my cheeks has been “Prenup” by Colourpop. It’s such a beautiful everyday pink for me. I have a review with swatches coming soon, so I won’t spoil too much.
My go to lip color has been “Thalia” by Nyx. Very gorgeous mauve color. If you can get your hands on this, please do so. I already love the round case lipstick formula, and this color is to die for. I don’t know what it is about Spring, but I tend to reach for more creamy formulas and even wear gloss some days.
3. Accessory Favorites– Even though I have been playing with colors, I am still a Moon Child. I have been loving this collar by Salem Couture over cute graphic tees. It’s pretty apparent that I’m obsessed with roses, and this collar is just the all around perfect accessory. I also love laying necklaces, and I have been layering these two from Hell Kitten (shophellkitten on Etsy) all week.
4. Random Makeup Favorites– I have been trying to give some of my forgotten makeup some love, so I pulled my Milani Bella shadows out for a bit, and I forgot how much I love them for simple everyday looks. I like to use these when I am in too much of a hurry to think about makeup. I also ordered a glitter liner from BH Cosmetics in “synergy” and it’s magical. I’ve had this thing for glitter lately…I’m stuck on it. Or rather, it’s stuck on me. That could be my worst joke yet.
5. Pet Moment– People seem to like my cat. Sailor is the fluffiest and cutest jerk in the history of cats. Just kidding, she’s actually really sweet, but she’s a bit mischievous. I don’t even consider her a cat most days. When someone comes over she has to get right in their face and demands to be pet. Our husky doesn’t even do that until at least 5 minutes after someone arrives. She also weighs 20 lbs. She’s not fat, she’s fluffy…and well fed.
Those were my favorites for the week! What have you been loving this week?