Today I have an unboxing! I will be showing you all what I got in my Target Beauty Box this Summer. Every season, Target releases beauty boxes that have deluxe sample sizes and full sized products, and are pretty high value. They are usually $7, and the shipping is free, and if you have a Target debit card you can snag an extra 5% off! There is no true “subscription” with this box, and it’s on a first come, first serve basis. I will say that these boxes sell out very quickly every time they’re released, so if you ever see one in stock and want it, just get it.
This season’s bag was valued at $40, and I received 5 items in my bag. I think that for the most part everyone received the same scheme of products with some variances here and there.
Without further adieu, let’s get on to the the unboxing!
1. Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Styling Creme– Deluxe sample size valued at about $6. I love Fekkai products! They’re a bit out of my price range, so getting big samples like these makes me so happy. I’m really excited to try this one because it claims to tame frizzy hair, and boy do I need that in the Summer time in the humid South. This is one of the products that I’ve seen vary between boxes.
2. Olay Regenerist Luminous Hydraswirl Eye Cream– This is actually the product that caught my eye the most when I ordered this box online. This is a full sized product and retails at $23! I have tried this out a few times, and I do like it. It’s unscented and gives a nice glow to my under eyes, cancelling out the purple that’s naturally under my eyes.
3. Sinful Colors Nail Polish “Boom Boom”– The retail value of this is $1.99, and though this is a lovely pink shade, I don’t wear pink nail polishes often. I may be setting this one aside for an upcoming giveaway *wink wink*
4. Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in “Gladiolus-” Retail of this is $8, and it’s full sized! I haven’t had a chance to wear this shade on my lips yet, but I have swatched it and it felt very smooth and buttery!
5. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Wipes– There are 3 of these in the box and that comes to about a little over $1. I have used one the pads already, and I put it to the test with a deep burgundy shade, and it cleared all the polish off in with one pad! I was impressed, and I will use these up. Will I repurchase? Probably not for awhile since I have loads of acetone stored away, but these are very nice.
Total Box Value: $40
There were also 2 coupons in this box, one for $3 off a $15 beauty purchase at Target (can also be stacked with manufacturers coupons as well) and a $1 off a Revlon product.
Overall, I’m really happy with this seasons beauty box! Did you snag one or more of these boxes? What did you get? Will you be getting one in the future?
As always, thank you for reading, and I hope you are all having wonderful days!
Stalk and Talk to me: