I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the Lovely Jessica at http://www.jessicakg.com (twitter is @jessicaKGxx) Thank you, Jessica!
Thank the person who gave you this award
Include a link to their blog
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
And of course, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
1. I’ve been obsessed with ACDC and Led Zeppelin since I was a kid. I’m still obsessed.
2. I’m also obsessed with wolves and roses.
3. I am 1000% better at writing than I ever will be at speaking. I used to leave letters under my mom’s door when I was upset about anything.
4. I went through a period of time where I wore minimal or no makeup despite my love for it because I thought people would take me more seriously and would stop saying, “You’re way smarter than you look.” I was wrong.
5. I really despise pickles.
6. My boyfriend has a tattoo of his last name on his side (Morgan), so I get asked often if it’s the name of an ex of his.
7. I worked at Target for 5 years, and I was also a security guard for awhile.
1. Katie – https://plusbeautykatie27.wordpress.com/
2. Cosmetic Chaos- http://ccosmeticchaos.com/
3. Stash Matters- https://stashmatters.wordpress.com/
4. Sandy- https://lippieobsession.wordpress.com/
5. October- https://themakeupmarauder.wordpress.com/
6. Bronagh- https://bronaghsbeautyandbooks.wordpress.com/
7. Tracey- http://lipstickandmuffin.com/
8.Blessed and Blushed- https://blessedandblushed.wordpress.com/
9.My Budget Beauty- https://mybudgetbeauty.wordpress.com/
10. Kaily- somedaysunny.com
12. Kristyn- https://thelifeofkristyn.wordpress.com/
14. Rosalyn- https://filipinoinsideout.wordpress.com/
15. Little Berry Blog- http://littleberryblog.com/
Definitely check out every blog that I have linked in this post! Also, don’t forget to check out Jessica’s blog!
I’m so thankful for these little awards and for the blogging community in general.
As always, thank you for stopping by!