It’s been a minute since I’ve done an Ipsy unbagging on here, so that’s what I’m doing today!
This month’s theme is “The Dreamers.” I’m not entirely sure why, but I rarely don’t question their motives for themes.
If you’re unfamiliar with Ipsy, it’s a beauty subscription that arrives monthly to your mailbox for $10. On average, everyone gets 4-5 full sized or deluxe sample sized products. These can be makeup, hair care, or skin care products. Usually, I get a little bit of everything each month! Personally, I enjoy receiving small samples of multiple products so I can try out over the course of a few months, and I’ve actually repurchased several full sized items after trying them thanks to Ipsy! I’ve been subscribed to them for over 2 years now.
Anyway, this month I think I scored some nice things! So, let’s get right on into what was in my cute little tie dye-esque bag this month:
- Tarte’s LipSurgence Creme in Wonder– I’ve actually never tried too many Tarte lip products before, but I love getting Tarte products in my bag! I have swatched this, and it’s very creamy and has a pretty red tone to it. I’m normally not one to wear more sheer and glossy lip products, but I think this one would be nice to have in my bag in the Summer time if I need something to put on quickly that’s not going to feel dry.
- Probelle nail polish in In or Out-Most of the time I dislike every shade ever sent to me in terms of nail polish, I’m picky, and I’m not very colorful and I usually get pinks and blues. However, I enjoy purples, and this is a very cute purple shade. I’ve tried this brand in the past when I was subscribed to Beauty Box 5, and it’s actually a decent nail polish.
- Nomad Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Desert Sands– I love receiving eyeshadow normally, but I don’t wear gold shadows very often. I’m so pale that I feel gold can quickly overwhelm my face. This shade is nice though and seems like a great quality shade. The little package is cute and even has a teeny tiny mirror. This might be a product I pass on to a friend, however. Nothing against the brand, it’s just not my type of shade.
- MorrocainOil Treatment– I love getting oil samples in my subscription bags! I have a mini stash of them, and I cherish them. Oils can be pretty pricey, but they do have multiple functions. I use them on my face, in my hair, and I even blend my liquid products out with them at times. If you have dry skin, oils are going to be your best friend. I have heard that using oil can help those with oily skin as well, but I have never had oily skin a day in my life so I can’t attest to that. This little precious oil sample is going in my stash though.
- Luxie Beauty Dreamcatcher Tapered Highlight Brush– I was so ecstatic to see this in my bag! I love Luxie brushes, and I have received several thanks to Ipsy now. I think the blue handle on this is so cute, and it’s so soft! I may post about it on Snapchat soon, so if you’re not following me there and want to, make sure to add me! Not gonna lie, I have a thing for highlighter brushes. I have about 5 now and I use all of them for different highlighters. Don’t judge me. I can feel you judging me.
- Too Faced Waterproof Better than Sex Mascara-This was a point perk I redeemed last month and I’m just now getting this month. This is a full sized product, and it’s brand new to Too Faced! I love the Better than Sex mascara, and with Summer coming up I wanted to try a waterproof mascara. I have wimpy natural lashes, and the original Better than Sex is the only one that gives me volume and length. I’m pretty excited to try this one, and more than likely I’ll be doing a video on it!
That’s everything I got this month! Overall, I’m really happy with most of the products I received. Just a friendly tip for anyone subscribed to Ipsy, always review your products at the end of the month. It’s helped me substantially and I have been happy with most of the products in my bags the past 5-6 months.
If you’re subscribed to Ipsy, let me know in the comments what you got! I would love to chat!
If you’re not subscribed and you want to be, I do have a referral link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=1qkf
As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you’re all having wonderful days! I have a ton of palette reviews coming up, so if you’re new to my page, sign up for emails or follow me here to see more reviews and stuff!
Stalk and talk to me: