It’s Friday again! Anyone have any wild and exciting plans for the weekend? I don’t. I’ll probably spend the weekend cleaning and playing outside with the kids. It has felt so amazing outside the past couple of days here!
So, that means prepare for quite a few makeup pictures taken outside instead of inside 😉
I have more lifestyle photos to share this week than beauty related, because it’s honestly been a pretty laid back week for me. I’ve been playing around with colors and showing some of my older palettes and products some love.
1. I can’t go too long without sharing a photo or 10 of Piper. Look at how precious she is! People tend to assume she’s bald, but she’s actually getting quite a bit of hair…and it’s white! Piper has been so adventurous lately and wants to crawl and climb and cause mischief wherever she plops her baby butt. I can’t believe that in June my little Moon Piper will be 1. I don’t want to believe it.
2. Jewelry- Bella Morta Jewelry was having a buy 2 get 1 free sale, so I bought 3 pairs of earrings. Two are custom Deftones (one of my all time favorite bands) and a pair of Ouija Moon earrings. These earrings make the Moon Child in me sing. I want to order some custom wolf pieces soon. I’ve been on a real jewelry kick lately, can you tell? I love finding cute independently owned shops, because I know how much love so many of them put into their work. It makes me feel empowered to wear it knowing they worked hard on it.
3. Palette of the week- BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic. I’ve seen this palette pop up into different blogs over the past few weeks, so I decided to take mine out and show it some love. I can’t believe I haven’t played with this palette much in the past. It’s so gorgeous. The colors are beautifully pigmented, but if you own this wet your brush a bit a put “cosmic” on your lids. You’ll thank me later.
4. On my lips- Stila “Patina.” This shade is talked about almost as much as Kat Von D’s “Lolita” it seems. Stila was having a 25% off Spring sale with free shipping #hellyeah, so I ordered this because I have been wanting it for MONTHS now. It’s such a gorgeous dusty rose shade, and the formula is incredible.
5. Sister moment- moments like this melt my heart. Having two kids under 3 years old can be so tough sometimes, but at the same time so rewarding. Harmony and Piper adore each other most of the time and love playing together. Lately, Harmony seems to be determined to help Piper walk. I’m hoping that she’s unsuccessful because Piper is mischievous enough, ha!
Those were some of my favorite things and moments of the week! What were some of yours? I would love to hear about them!
As always, thanks for reading and if this is your first time on my blog I hope you decide to stick around for a bit!