I saw this on another page and I think it’s a cute tag. I think everything’s cute though and that’s not a problem. Anyway, here’s my answers to the questions.
1. What are you wearing? Fuzzy leopard pajama pants and a baggy black sweater. My hair is in a bun and I look like the ideal image of a lazy mom.
2. Ever been in love? Why yes I have.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really. Only because I’ve never been in many serious relationships.
4. How tall are you? 5’3″
5. How much do you weigh? I weigh enough. 😛 Honestly, I wouldn’t mind answering this if I carried weight normally. I look way lighter than the number on the scale if that makes sense at all. So, I tend to keep my weight to myself and not worry too much about numbers.
6. Any tattoos? Yep. I have a half sleeve on my left arm, an anchor on my wrist, another smaller tattoo on my right arm and a small tattoo on my left shoulder. I plan on getting more, potentially this year. The plan is to have 2 arms sleeves and start on my thigh pieces soon.
7. Any piercings? Yes. I have both my nostrils pierced and my septum, and 2 holes in both my ears. Debating on adding either a medusa piercing or re-piercing my lip sometime in the near future.
8. OTP? Okay, I had to look up what this means. I’m not into fandoms.
9. Favorite show? House, True Blood, Dexter, and currently Vikings
10. Favorite bands? Pink Floyd, The Black Dahlia Murder, Slayer, and I will forever be a Misfits fan.
11. Something you miss? My old apartment. We’re currently living in a tiny ass house to save money to pay off debt and have a clean slate for our dream home and it gets cramped some days. I’m a cuddly and affectionate person, but I wish I had my own room to craft and create and get away from everyone sometimes.
12. Favorite song? Well, I can’t really think of any right now. My favorite album for the past few weeks has been “Pain is Beauty” by Chelsea Wolfe though.
13. How old are you? 25.
14. Zodiac sign? Scorpio
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Kindness, the ability to listen and hold a conversation with me. Being open minded and willing to accept the world is a huge place filled with many different kinds of people. I like humor in partners, but I don’t like people that find humor in sexism and racism and that tends to disqualify a lot of people.
16. Favorite quote? Shit, this one is hard for me because I love so many quotes. Here’s one of my favorites though:
“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” -Sylvia Plath
17. Favorite actor? I don’t really know…?
18. Favorite color? Black. Okay, that’s not a color technically. I guess it would have to be purple. I actually adore all shades of purple.
19. Loud or soft music? If you saw my answer for favorite bands you can probably guess I love loud music 🙂
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? I tend to knit or paint alone when I’m sad. It distracts me enough to not really feel much of anything.
21. How long does it take you to shower? 5-7 minutes. I’ve perfected the art of quick, yet efficient showers after having 2 kids.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It depends on what I’m doing, but anywhere between 30 mins-1 hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No. I tend to stay away from people in general.
24. Turn on? Long conversations about anything and everything and listening to music with me.
25. Turn off? arrogance, racism, sexism, the use of the word “sapiosexual” and condescending individuals in general.
26. The reason I joined [WordPress]? I think I originally created my blog to post about my pregnancy and birth experiences and people started asking for beauty advice. I evolved.
27. Fears? Burning alive and being in a situation where I can’t save one or both of my kids.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Feeling overwhelmed because me and both kids are very sick.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Just a few hours ago I told Jeremy I loved him before we went to bed.
30. Meaning behind your username? After my kids.
Piper Luna Marie
Harmony Elaine Faye
So, I’m technically “Moon Fairy Beauty”
31. Last book you read? Finally finished the second book of the Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children series. Very very good, by the way.
32. The book you’re currently reading? A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
33. Last show you watched? Jeremy has been on a Friends kick which by default means I’m watching it too…
34. Last person you talked to? I suppose that would be my boyfriend.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? She’s my momma.
36. Favorite food? Cheesecake and burritos. I am now great at not indulging in cheesecake often, but I am a sucker for a great burrito.
37. Place you want to visit? Scotland, and I eventually want to go back to France and Hungary to explore a bit more.
38. Last place you were? I went to my parents house on Sunday and that’s been about it since I’m sick.
39. Do you have a crush? I’m not in middle school anymore?
40. Last time you kissed someone? Today
41. Last time you were insulted? It’s nearly impossible to insult me. I’ve been called “fat,” I’ve been slut shamed etc and none of it really hurts me personally. I end up feeling sorry for the people throwing the insults.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Watermelon and blueberry. I went through a phase where I was eating sour patch watermelons every time I went to Target.
43. What instruments do you play? I play some guitar. Still learning.
44. Favorite piece of jewelery? My engagement ring. It used to be my granny’s (she’s passed) and it means so much to me. Way more than what a ring from a store could ever mean for me.
45. Last sport you played? I played soccer in high school. I still like to play tennis here and there when there’s time.
46. Last song you sang? Probably a song from some kids show.
47. Favorite chat up line? …wut?
48. Have you ever used it? ….wut?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I hang out with my kids everyday 🙂 no but seriously I make sure to “hang out” with Jeremy at least once a week, even if it’s for just a few hours.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Everyone!