Long time no talk! I know I have been MIA from here for a very long time, but I truly wanted to soak up every moment I could with sweet Lyrik while she was a newborn. She is the last daughter we will be having, so I decided to step away from Youtube and my blog to really focus on her and myself. However, things are calming down and she’s finally sleeping more on her own, so I have more time to come back to blogging. And what better way to come back than with an unbagging?
If you’re unfamiliar with Ipsy, it’s a monthly beauty subscription that costs $10 per month. I normally receive my bags mid month, and there are 4-5 full sized or deluxe sample sized products in each bag.
This month’s theme was Metropolis. The bag is supposed to resemble skyscrapers and such, which is cute, but not really up my alley at all. I will likely give the bag itself to one of my daughters to play with.
- Trust Fund Beauty lipgloss in Method to the Madness– this is a deluxe sample, but it still has a lot of product in it! Normally, glosses are not my thing…or nude lip shades. However, I’ve been into trying new shades lately and really trying to push myself out of my comfort zone. I can’t wait to try this product out, regardless.
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer– this is a product that is constantly talked about in the beauty community. I see it raved about often on Instagram and Youtube. The Balm is one of my favorite brands! I just dislike these tiny face samples. There’s no easy way to get a brush on them for one, and two, they just get lost in all my things and I always reach for full sized products over them. I will give this a try though and see if it works on my fair skin. Most bronzers don’t work for me though.
- Ciate London top coat nail polish– I am constantly painting my nails, so I find this product to be one I will definitely get use out of, and it’s full sized!
- Pacifica blush in Wildrose– I LOVE Pacifica products. They’re one vegan brand I am always down to try, and this blush is so gorgeous. How did Ipsy know rose shaded blushes are my favorite? How sweet of them.
- Real Chemistry 3 min luminous peel– I have been really into peels and face masks lately. My hormones are still settling back 3 months post partum and my skin has been suffering the biggest blow from mother nature. I’m excited to try this, and can totally do a separate review on this for anyone interested since I do have sensitive skin.
Overall, I am happy with the products I received in my bag this month! I feel that by consistently reviewing my products every month I have finally started to get more products I will for sure use. I will say I’m making a more active effort to use up the teeny samples chilling out all over my house this year. It’s one of my beauty resolutions for 2017. If you’re interested in signing up for Ipsy yourself, I have a referral link.
If you’re also an Ipsy subscriber, feel free to tell me what you received in your bag lately or what your favorite thing from them lately has been! I’m always happy to chat with you all in the comments.
I know this post has been short and sweet, but I promise I’m back for real. I can’t wait to catch up with everyone! As always, thanks for stopping by and reading. Have a lovely day!
Stalk and talk to me: